There are many reasons for changing a lock, including:
- You’ve just moved into your house.
- You’ve lost a key.
- Your house has been broken into.
- Your purse has been stolen, and your keys were in it.
- Your current lock is worn and temperamental.
- Your current lock is builder’s grade, and you want something more substantial.
- You want to be able to use the same key to open all the doors in your house.
- You’ve lost track of which contractors, service people and neighbors have keys to your house.
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you should contact A.C.R Lock & Key to get your door locks replaced.